Please read our Return Policy as some components have changed. By requesting a Return Authorization Online, you agree that you have read and understand all terms and conditions. The policy is as follows for all Markets:
- Any accessories sold under a GM and or ADI promotion will not be returnable.
- Any non-stocked accessories that must be special ordered by Southwest ADI either from another ADI or GM is subject to a 10% restock fee.
- Accessories that are purchased from Southwest ADI and are not purchased as a promotional item may be returned for credit within 90 days of purchase.
- LPO Accessories are non-returnable. They are to be sold with the vehicle.
In addition to the above policy, Southwest ADI will be opening and inspecting any part returned for credit. When inspecting a RFC part, we will ensure all of the parts and instructions are in the box, at which point SWADI will seal the container with Security tape, and stamp the part as “inspected”. The inspection stamp will be dated and have the initials of the inspector. Additionally:
- All parts must be returned with a Return Authorization Request (RAR). No exceptions! Two ways to get RAR, 1) SWADI website www.southwestadi.com 2) call into SWADI Inside Sales and make a request for one. Drivers will not pick up parts without RAR.
- Accessories returned, inspected by the ADI, resealed and sold to a dealer, can only be returned if the security tape seal has not been broken.
You will also notice that all electronics (i.e. Navigation radios, DVD players, etc) will be sealed with security tape. These parts can only be returned for credit if the security seal is unbroken.
The following conditions remain unchanged:
- Must have copy of original invoice. Parts returned without invoice will not receive credit.
- Part must not have been installed on vehicle.
- All pieces must be in original Box.
- Part must be in resalable condition.
Southwest ADI is striving to supply you as dealers with the best quality accessories in the timeliest manner. Your help is greatly appreciated. If ever you have an issue with the quality of an accessory purchased from Southwest ADI please contact management, or your area rep.
Phone #: 817-546-0750 Toll Free: 877-671-8994 Fax: 817-546-0756
6550 Wuliger Way North Richland Hills TX 76180 www.southwestadi.com