From Mon. 13th at 7pm to Thur. 16th at 12:26pm, our online Return Form Service was down.
If you submitted a Return Request during this time frame, please re-submit it.
FOR DFW TRANSIT RETURNS, CLICK HERE
FOR HOUSTON TRANSIT RETURNS, CLICK HERE
Before you submit a return, make sure the address at the top-right of your
invoice matches the address of the location you’re submitting the return to.
DFW Address: 6550 Wuliger Way, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Houston Address: 16950 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090
- Any accessories sold under a GM promotion, ADI promotion or bulk program will not be returnable.
- Any non-stocked accessories that must be special ordered by Southwest ADI either from another ADI or GM is subject to a 10% restock fee.
- Accessories that are purchased from Southwest ADI and are not purchased as a promotional or bulk program item may be returned for credit within 90 days of purchase.
- LPO Accessories are non-returnable. They are to be sold with the vehicle.
In addition to the above policy, Southwest ADI will be opening and inspecting any part returned for credit. When inspecting a RFC part, we will ensure all of the parts and instructions are in the box, at which point SWADI will seal the container with Security tape, and stamp the part as “inspected”. The inspection stamp will be dated and have the initials of the inspector. Additionally:
- All parts must be returned with a Return Authorization Request (RAR). No exceptions! The RAR form is located on our SWADI website at www.southwestadi.com
- Accessories returned, inspected by the ADI, resealed and sold to a dealer, can only be returned if the security tape seal has not been broken.
You will also notice that all electronics (i.e. Navigation radios, DVD players, etc) will be sealed with security tape. These parts can only be returned for credit if the security seal is unbroken.
The following conditions remain unchanged:
- Must have copy of original invoice. Parts returned without invoice will not receive credit.
- Part must not have been installed on vehicle.
- All pieces must be in original Box.
- Part must be in resalable condition.
Southwest ADI is striving to supply you as dealers with the best quality accessories in the timeliest manner. Your help is greatly appreciated. If ever you have an issue with the quality of an accessory purchased from Southwest ADI please contact management, or your area rep.
Phone #: 817-546-0750 Toll Free: 877-671-8994 Fax: 817-546-0756
6550 Wuliger Way North Richland Hills TX 76180 www.southwestadi.com