BEGINNING NOVEMBER 1ST, 2023, ALL RETURNS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA THE NETSUITE CUSTOMER PORTAL. CONTACT YOUR TSM FOR MORE INFO & TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
CLICK HERE FOR CUSTOMER PORTAL
Southwest Accessory Group (SWAG) Return Policy:
Please read our Return Policy as some components have changed. By requesting a Return Authorization Online, you agree that you have read and understood all terms and conditions.
This return policy is effective April 3rd, 2023 and will remain in effect until further revised. Our return policy is designed to minimize the dealerships’ exposure to obsolete inventory and allow you to participate in the accessory business with minimal risk.
Damage and Shortage:
Damaged packaging/Shortage claims must be noted with the carrier on their Bill of Lading. All Damaged packaging claims must be made within two (2) business days of material receipt at your location. No returns will be created from shipping damage(s) if not notated properly.
All shortage claims must be made within two (2) business days of the original invoice date.
Time Frame for Returns:
All returns must be presented within 180 days of original invoice date. If a return is presented within 180 days, full credit will be issued for the return.
Any returns outside 180 days are ineligible for return and will be automatically rejected.
• All returns must have been purchased from Southwest ADI and returns must be in new and unused condition – both the part and packaging.
• There are no returns on any electrical products that have been opened: Kicker, Dometic, EchoMaster, NOCO, Remote Start, etc.
• All accessories must be in original packaging with all associated hardware, components, and instruction sheets included.
• All packaging must be in sellable condition with no marks, writing, or labeling on the box or other relevant packaging.
• No credit will be issued on accessories that have been installed or the part/packaging is in unsellable condition.
• Performance engines are non-returnable.
• Special order parts are non-returnable.
• All return requests must be submitted online utilizing the customer portal.
• Southwest ADI will respond to return authorization within two business days.
• All returns must be accompanied by the return authorization sheet/RMA from Southwest ADI.
• Returns have a 30-day window to successfully return to the warehouse after labels & RMA have been sent.
• If there are no updates the return will be cancelled after 30 days.
• The original RMA will be invalid and will be rejected if the part(s) are returned with it after cancellation, and the parts will be sent back to the dealership.
• Return requests will need to be resubmitted to create a new, valid RMA for the part(s).
• Cancelled/Pending returns that go outside our 180-day return policy will be rejected.